Say goodbye to Facebook Analytics
Facebook recently announced it is sunsetting Facebook Analytics after June 30, 2021. Until then, the company says access to reports and insights will remain, and they recommend exporting charts and tables to retain historical data. This may seem like saying goodbye to Facebook Analytics, but it’s not goodbye to analysis.
How to export data
- The export will be in a CSV file and needs to be done on your desktop computer.
- Go to each chart and table you want to export
- Click on the arrow in the top-right corner of each table and chart. ➦
The following tools will be available to replace Facebook Analytics
Facebook Business Suite: Manage your Facebook and Instagram business accounts with Facebook Business Suite. This suite can show you detailed insights about your audience, content and trends. Please note that this suite may not yet be available for your at this time, but expect it to be universally available within the coming months.
Ads Manager: View, make changes and see results for all your Facebook campaigns, ads sets and ads.
Events Manager: Set up and manage Facebook Business Tools like the Facebook pixel and Conversion API, and reports actions taken on your website, in your app, and in your physical store.
Steps you want to take today
Create a Business Manager account
- Visit business.facebook.com/overview
- Click Create Account
- Enter a name for your business, your name, and your work email address, then click Next
- Enter your business details and click Submit
Things you can do with Facebook Business Suite
- View your business at a glance: See an overview of your Facebook page and Instagram account like, recent posts, ads, and insights.
- View activity: See notifications for Facebook and Instagram.
- Inbox: Read messages and comments, and set up automated responses.
- Create posts and stories
- Access Commerce Manager: Available if your business account has a Commerce Account.
- Create Ads
- View Insights
If you need help managing your social media accounts and engagement, or want to maximize your social media marketing, visit our social media marketing services page.